.... I would like to thank you for the wonderful day I had touring with you through the Flinders Rangers. Your expertise, experience, knowledge and passion for this area of Australia was really evident. You turned what was going to be a great experience into a fantastic experience. As you may remember we were lucky enough to come across the Yellow footed rock wallaby and my photos have turned out quite well, thank you.
I would recommend Pindan Tours to anyone who is wishing to travel through the Flinders. Jenny McCauley - HOLT, ACT
All our Flinders Ranges Day, Three Quarter Day and Half Day Tours can be Catered Tours or Tag along Tours.
These tours are "On Demand" and for a minimum of 2 people.
We’ve been running 4WD Tag along Tours for over 20 years throughout South Australia including the Flinders Ranges, Goog's Track, Innamincka, Oodnadatta and Outback SA, as well as Central Australia & Outback NT, Fraser Island, Outback Queensland, the Kimberley’s, the Pilbara, the Diamantina, the Otway Ranges and so many other places in between. Let us share our passion for the Flinders Ranges and Outback with you, making your trip that much more memorable!!
So if you’re interested in joining us on a 4WD Tag along Tour to go 4WD touring Australia and discover a unique part of our ’Aussie back yard’ and/or to improve your 4WD driving skills and develop a greater understanding of your vehicles capabilities, then contact us now for more information.
Camper Trailer & Caravan Tag along Tours
Most of our Tag along Tours are camper trailer and caravan friendly with some of the more remote trips on corrugated roads being better suited to Off Road camper trailers only. We endeavour to accommodate caravanner's where possible.
Photography Tag along Tours
We provide Landscape and Portrait photography Tag along Tours to help you capture some special photos of landscapes and wildlife in the magnificent Flinders Ranges and surrounds. These trips are usually run on demand unless they're already booked in the calendar.
Tailored Tours for Corporate groups
If your business or organisation has a special interest or wants a personalised itinerary, we can help you with anything from basic planning through to a fully escorted event or trip led by one of our guides.
4WD Tag along Tours
We’ve been running Tag along Tours and 4WD Training for over 21 years, specialising in small group 4WD Tours which we believe makes your trip that much more memorable. You can get to know your guides and fellow travellers just that little bit better. It also means a lower impact to the unique environments we travel through and camp in.
We will take you to rugged and remote places that many don’t dare venture to, and you'll be in safe hands with our experienced guides, comprehensive trip preparation information and communications and recovery equipment vital for safe remote area travel. We also offer advice on 4WD accessories and equipment and how to install and use it safely.
Our goal is to ensure you have a memorable trip, so leave the planning and organisation to us, while you have fun travelling and 4WD touring and learning about the great outback while building on your four wheel driving and recovery skills.
Our 4WD Tag Along Tours - Inclusions
The following inclusions are part of the cost of all our 4WD Tag-Along Tours:
- All accommodation and camping fees where applicable
- All 4WD Track fees and Lands Access fees where applicable
- National Park entrance fees, Desert Parks passes and Aboriginal Lands permits
- Experienced and Accredited Tour leaders who are also accredited in Senior First Aid with an emergency Remote Area First Aid Kit on board
- HF Radio (Log trips and can contact Royal Flying Doctor Service)
- Satellite phone available - for Emergency Communication Only
- Recovery Equipment for 4WD vehicle recovery
- Minor mechanical & electrical repairs
- Bush toilet (chemical toilet 'Porta Potti' in a small tent) where required. A toilet chair is available during the driving days
- Bush shower (depending on water availability)
- One campfire cooked meal with desert or a country pub meal (where possible)
- BBQ Hot plate for cooking - on some tours we may also have a Camp Oven too
- Gas cooktop available (for evening meals) on most tours
- 4WD Training (where required or requested)
- Basic Digital Photography – Compacts and DSLR Cameras
- Guidance on use of GPS units
- Informative Tour guiding, giving information and some Tour Notes on;